Together with TEM (the Finnish Ministry of Employment and the Economy) and BNS Oy International, SAI has developed a program to assist Finnish companies to address mainly the French market. It is based on our experience with market entry in France and the conviction that potential clients must be approached regularly and systematically from a French base. This year for the first time ever SAI has extended the program to cover Swedish markets as well.
Participation involves four companies from various sectors.
Some 30 have followed the program that aims to:
- develop an active client data base for participants
- provide a local presence for them in Paris or Stockholm with phone number and answering
- design, together with the participants, a French or Swedish web page with the local presence details
- approach the potential clients in the data base by phone, email and face-to-face meetings
- organize sales meetings for the participants in France, Sweden or Finland with interested parties
- attend local trade shows of interest to the participants
- maintain contact with the participants in Finnish or English
- provide monthly progress reports with market intelligence
- give consulting advice to the participants for concluding local agreements.
The next program is scheduled to start on May 10th, 2013. The minimum duration is one year.
There is much talk about the harmonization of taxes in the EU. There are 28 (soon minus one) countries in the EU and a total of [...]
“As island dwellers, it is hard for the British not to think in an insular way. Brexit (the prospect of Britain departing from the European Union) [...]
There are three Scandinavian countries: Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Together with Finland and Iceland, the five are known as “Nordic”. On the European business map, these [...]
As world leaders gather in Paris for the United Nations climate conference that opens today, there is hope these talks will be different from previous international negotiations and signal a fresh start.
This agreement aims at assisting French and Belgian SMEs develop their business the the Nordic area.
Next launch scheduled in September 2015, contact Petteri Hilska of SAI Finland for more details..
Program started on March 18, 2015 with five companies. The target countries are Germany, Sweden and France.
Ten Finnish fashion brands interested to expand to the Chinese markets.