Together with TEM (the Finnish Ministry of Employment and the Economy) and BNS OY International, SAI has developed a program to assist Finnish companies to address the French market. It is based on our experience with market entry in France and the conviction that potential clients must be approached regularly and systematically from a French base.
Participation involves four to six companies from various sectors.
Some 20 have followed the program that aims to:
- develop an active client data base for participants
- provide a local presence for them in Paris with phone number and answering
- design, together with the participants, a French web page with the local presence details
- approach the potential clients in the data base by phone, email and face-to-face meetings
- organize sales meetings for the participants in France or Finland with interested parties
- attend local trade shows of interest to the participants
- maintain contact with the participants in Finnish or English
- provide monthly progress reports with market intelligence
- give consulting advice to the participants for concluding local agreements.
The latest program started in October 2011 and the next will start in April 2012. The duration is a minimum of one year.
There is much talk about the harmonization of taxes in the EU. There are 28 (soon minus one) countries in the EU and a total of [...]
Industry 4.0 is a collective German effort to make a transition to a digital, internet-connected future. This came about because Germany is very good at making [...]
Workshop for companies starting or thinking about starting their international operations in Hämeenlinna.
Seminar about business opportunities in the French speaking world in Tampere. Free of charge – Register online.
A representative of SAI Paris will be attending the dedicated road infrastructure and transport show in Lyon
Crowdsourced legislation system captivates interest within the Finnish government. This system will go online through a platform called ‘Open Ministry’.
William Frost one of the mentors at IEC-course at Lappeenranta University of Technology
SAI is participating at the Subcontracting B2B event in Tampere Exhibition hall for the 3rd time this year. If you wish to catch our representatives at [...]
For the second time this year, SAI CHINA LTD organizes a promotion event for Champagne wines in Shanghai. After the success of Luc Mérat Champagne introduction [...]