Starting in October/November 2011
Strategy Analysis International (SAI) is a consulting company active in international business development operating in BtoB markets. Since 1982, we have worked with corporate and institutional clients from many countries. Our permanent offices are located in France, Canada, China, Finland, and Germany.
We are seeking to recruit a consultant in business development to join our multi-lingual team based in Paris.
He or she would in particular be in charge of :
- Market and industry analysis, competitor analysis and benchmarking, screening of companies to identify alliance opportunities, design of an approach strategy and action plans, operational support for SAI’s international clients
- establishing internationalization strategies for corporate and institutional clients
- prospecting new clients and new markets for SAI
The ideal candidate would :
- have at least 5 years of experience, ideally in consulting or international business development
- have an international background (via work experience, extensive studies abroad or as a bi-national)
- have a personal project that he/she wishes to realize within the next few years
- be fluent in at least French and English; mastery of German or of a Nordic language, would be a distinct advantage
- be creative, open-minded, able to work autonomously and efficiently on several different projects simultaneously
Regular travelling in France and abroad.
Salary to be defined according to experience and profile.
Start : October/November 2011
Applicants interested are invited to send their covering letter and CV to Ms. Justus, email@example.com who can also provide more information to those interested.
We are very sorry, there are no items available at this time.